Saturday, March 29, 2014

American Girl


Reagan and I went to American Girl Boston today.  This was the final component of Reagan's Birthday Celebration!!!  She loves to celebrate her birthday!

Reagan brought Kanani with her, and the first thing we did was head up to the salon to have Kanani's ears pierced.

I offered to get Kanani's hair done too, but Reagan didn't want it done this time.

We spent A LOT of time just looking at everything in the store.  I cannot help but think of Disney World when I visit American Girl - it is just one of those places that entices you and makes you want to buy everything!

We did not buy everything though.  Reagan used her birthday money to buy the doll Caroline.

I bought Reagan a souvenir American Girl Boston shirt for her and a matching shirt for her doll.

Reagan also got a package of earrings for Kanani.  She said that all she wants for Christmas is American Girl stuff! That's what the store does to you!!!!

Lunch in the bistro is always fun.

Just like last year, I was very impressed with the quality of the food!  It is nice to eat at a place like that and have good food.  Reagan had pretzel bites, pizza, and a cookies and cream milkshake.

I had pita bread with spinach dip and pasta with vegetables.

After lunch, we looked around AGAIN, and then left to go home.  Reagan fell asleep within minutes of driving, and slept almost the whole way home.

I loved this special day with my big girl!  Happy Happy Birthday my sweet Reagan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful special day!! :-)

Sherri said...

Can you believe I never took Chelsesa!? I can't make that mistake with Annika! It looks so fun!? It looks like Reagan had the best birthday week ever!!!

Sherri said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you! I love the last picture with you in it! Your beautiful!! :)