Sunday, March 23, 2014

Reagan's Eighth Birthday Party - Part One

Reagan had her eighth birthday party at the gym where she is part of the gymnastics team.  It was a great party!  This is the first of several posts about the party, and there will be a lot of pictures!
We ordered the cake from a local bakery, and I think it is beautiful.  They did spell her name wrong, but the cake is still beautiful.


The guests: Madison, Allie U., Miranda, Reagan, Addie, Allison, Mia, Karlie, Courtney in the back, Allie M., Jillian, and Sydney

How cute is she?!  Kate had a grand old time at the party.

 After stretching, the girls completed an obstacle course.



I captured a few cool looking jumps on the tumble track.












After the obstacle course, the girls moved on to trying out the different gymnastics apparatuses.  I'm saving that for the next post!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

That answered my question about the cake...I love it!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness you got lots of cool pictures! That cake is amazing!!!!