Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mustaches, Magnets, a Moose, and Muffins

We could stay on the letter M for a long time; there is just so much fun to be had!

This morning, there were some crazy mustaches in the house.


 I have no idea what happened to Reagan's hair this morning!  Ellie is such a good sport.  We are certainly going to miss her in the morning when she goes off to middle school in September.

This picture of Collin is just too much.  Way too funny!!!

I got in on the fun too.
Kate wanted NO part of this.  She would not wear a mustache and she kept asking me to take mine off.  She did not find it funny at all!

After the big kids left, Kate and I played with magnets and Magneatos (magnetic building toys).





Kate is very fond of the Laura Numeroff If You Give books.  We read If You Give a Moose a Muffin. We own the Mouse Cookies & More Treasury, and there is a recipe for mud muffins in the book, so we made those.


Believe it or not, I have more letter M activities planned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness what fun!! I love the pictures of all of you guys in your mustaches! LOL at Kate asking you to take yours off.

Sherri said...

We have an addiction to mustaches! :) I love the picture of you wearing them! Too cute!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Mud muffins!?! I missed that one when the kids were little - we're going to have to go back and check it out :) Love, LOVE the mustaches.

MaryAnne said...

Where did you get those little clear discs with metal rings around them? Anna's physical therapist has them, but she doesn't know where she got them, I think they are so cool! And you are brilliant to use the magneatos as magnet wands - now I'm wishing I hadn't left our set in Massachusetts.