Monday, March 10, 2014

Thumbprint Art

I picked up an Ed Emberley thumbprint drawing book from the library last week thinking it would be perfect for the kids to use before school.  Reagan and Ellie got started with it this morning.

 I love Reagan's blue monkey, but I have to admit that I originally thought it was a super cute mouse.

Here is Ellie's page of thumbprint drawings:
Her frog is my favorite.

Kate did not want to be left out of the fun!

Collin enjoyed this too.
 He likes to play cops and robbers with his friends, so I thought his cop and robber thumbprints were perfect for him!
I think this book is going to get a lot of use around here over the next two weeks.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

These are really fun! I think my kids would enjoy this too! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I love the fish in the fish bowl, so adorable!!

MaryAnne said...

This is a fantastic book. I should really just buy a copy for my kids.