Saturday, March 15, 2014

Seven Days of Luck - Days One through Four


We all enjoyed the Fourteen Days of Love so much, that I decided to do seven days of luck for St. Patrick's Day.  I'm challenging myself by not including any junky snacks until the actual holiday. Even that day, the snack I have planned is very simple and not too bad.

Day One:

I cute the kiwi into leaves and stems so the kids could turn them into shamrocks.

Day Two:

Leprechaun Breakfast

Day Three:
I crafted this simple leprechaun mask for some fun pictures!






I also left out some materials for Collin and Reagan to make leprechaun traps.

They didn't even pause to take off their coats when they saw the materials, instead they went right to work.
They are still making adjustments to their traps, so I will post them another day.

Day Four:

A fruit rainbow was the perfect after school snack.  This rainbow has yet to lead the kids to any gold, but I hope they don't give up looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the healthy snacks! I can't wait to see their traps!

MaryAnne said...

I love all the fun you have with your kids!

Sherri said...

I am lucky to be your friend and to get to follow along on all your fun!!