Friday, March 21, 2014

M is for Monster

I have a little problem known as the letter M.  There are just SO many fun themes we can do with M! This is it, for now.  We are moving on to the letter N.  I couldn't pass this one up though, and it was pretty quick.


Kate thought her green monster smoothie was very funny!

She has really enjoyed these monster books:

I almost forgot about the monster felt board set I had bought when Collin and Reagan were really young.  Kate enjoyed making him go away!



Looking forward to visiting with the Letter M on the next go around.  After all, we still have monkeys, mermaids, marshmallows, math, marbles, minions (Kate discovered Despicable Me 2 this week and she is obsessed), and many, many more marvelous M words to explore.

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

I love If You're a Monster and You Know It. It's always a big hit at Family Reading Nights, which I sometimes do sort of like a library story time. I'm always looking for good interactive books.

Sherri said...

I love monsters and green monster is my all time favorite...you rocked it!

Anonymous said...

yum that smoothie looks tasty!