Friday, March 21, 2014

Kate and Ellie

Ellie has been coming to our house just about every school morning since her mom passed away last spring.  For some reason, Kate has always been VERY quiet around Ellie; she would not even look at her, never mind talk to her.

Finally, after about a year of seeing Ellie several (usually five) days a week, Kate finally warmed up to her this week.

I think these pictures are kind of cute.  Even though they are not from the best angle, and they certainly aren't the greatest pictures, they just show sweet, genuine emotions and an adorable exchange between the two girls.




2 comments:

Sherri said...

That is awesome that you have wrapped your arms around her...since she lost her mother. I can't even begin to imagine...I have had such a hard time watching my sister and her family deal with Bralyn's death. Wow!!! It's tough!!

Anonymous said...

oo my goodness those pictures are too sweet!!