Monday, November 7, 2011

Eight Weeks


K loves bath time.  Believe it or not, K has NEVER cried during bath time.  I have never heard of such a thing!!

She is such a good baby.  I love the way she smiles when I talk to her, and her cooing is precious!  She still loves to be held, but I have managed to put her down to get in a quick workout or to prepare a quick dinner.


K does enjoy a few minutes on this play mat every day.  I expect that she will grow to enjoy it more when she is able to reach the toys - that time will come soon enough!!


Two things that make us laugh about K are her hair and her noisy eating.  She grunts like crazy while nursing, and often wakes up my husband because she is so loud!!!!

Sneak peek at the Thanksgiving outfits!

11 comments:

MaryAnne said...

She is so cute! I love her expressing in the photo where she is wearing the pink top, and the picture of your youngest three is darling!

Kelly said...

I can't believe she is already 8 weeks old. She sounds like the perfect baby and she sure is cute! Her little jungle gym was one of Little J's favorite toys.
Little Wonders' Days

Ticia said...

Loving bath time is a wonderful blessing

She does have great expressions

Jenny said...

She is so cute! Her hair is cracking me up! Cute outfits.

Sherri said...

WOW!!!
She has changed so much!
I love it!
Is her personality starting to come out?...a bit??

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Love the picture of C and R with K. She is so precious. We had exactly the same mat.

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie- and I couldn't help but smile at her hair. :)

Brimful Curiosities said...

Aw. She does look like a content baby. No crying during bathtime? My kids hated those first sponge baths but once I transitioned them to the baby tub they always loved the water.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Her hair makes me giggle too :-) Loving the outfits!!

Debbie said...

Love all the pictures, hard to believe she is already 8 weeks old.

Susana said...

OH, Christy, she is adorable! She is getting so chunky and I love it. Her hair and expression in the picture of her wearing the purple dress is priceless! I can't believe it's already been two whole months!

The kids look so sweet in their outfits! And, the pic you sent me with all four of them is wonderful!! Isn't it the best when you actually manage to get a picture of all of them that turns out great without going crazy in the process?? I love those outfits!