Sunday, November 13, 2011

Definitely NOT a Turkey!!!


R was given a special homework assignment.  Her classroom friend, Tom (not a turkey!), needed a disguise (I can't tell you why because that information is classified and confidential) and R agreed to help him out.

Originally, she planned on disguising him as Rapunzel, but once she got started, she decided that the disguise is Goldilocks.  She drew one of the three bears in the corner.

C had the same assignment in Kindergarten; he made Tom look like Wolverine.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What creative kiddos you have...PERHAPS they get it from their Mama...hmmmm... ;0)

MaryAnne said...

We just disguised a turkey at our house tonight! Photo coming this week =)

Jenny said...

Now that is funny!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

A very good disguise! I would never think that Tom was a turkey :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a fun project! I love how different R and C were in their approaches :)

Ticia said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is it already so close to Thanksgiving? I haven't done a single thing with it!

Okay, back to your post, I love her turkey, this project is on my list of ones to do again.

Sherri said...

That is a brilliant idea...I may have to copy it! My kids would all love to do that!

Debbie said...

What a fun project! I love it.

Jen said...

love it! We did something similar one year- our birds were fashion models. lol

Anonymous said...

Cute She did a great job!

Susana said...

I remember C's...R's is awesome too. What a fun assignment. So happy for you that R got the same wonderful teacher!!!!