Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cousin Sandra


My cousin, Sandra, lives in Florida and I saw her today for the first time in nine years.  It was so great to spend some time with her. She grew up in South Carolina, but also spent some time in Massachusetts and I have very fond memories of her from my childhood.  She is one of those people who just exudes confidence and is always very positive.  I think she is a wonderful person, and my children seem to feel the same way.



Hopefully, we won't have to wait another nine years before we see each other again! 

4 comments:

Susana said...

Great pictures!

Glad you had such a good time and got to spend it with family you love.

I bet she enjoyed meeting C and R--she hadn't before, right?

teachmama said...

fun! great picts and looks like it was a super time!

Ticia said...

Awwww, looks like you had a fun time.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

what a great day! that is so neat to see family that you haven't seen in years!