Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snowman Cookies and a Tea Party

How cute are these cookies?


I saw similar cookies in The Popcorn Factory catalog and decided to make some myself.  We made sugar cookies and put the chocolate chips in right when the cookies came out of the oven.  This worked perfectly.  I then used orange icing to make the noses.  Super cute and yummy.


We enjoyed our special cookies with a spot of tea (orange juice for R). 

She is drinking from her favorite fancy tea cup.  She loves to be fancy!

10 comments:

danita said...

wow! i must be on baking withdrawal or something--i think i overdid it at xmas--b/c i am not even remotely interested in baking right now!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

those are super cute! i love them! they look so yummy :)

bet they had alot of fun at the tea party

Sherry said...

R is soo cute with her daintyness :) Love th cup!

Ticia said...

Those turned out so cute! We love tea parties here as well.

Stacy said...

These are so cute. I have some sugar cookie dough in the fridge that I think I'll use for these....thanks!

Cindy said...

Love these. I have had an urge to make sugar cookies. Num!

Susana said...

These cookies are adorable!!

R is precious with that cute mug, and C looks so sweet with his smile!!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

I love how your snowman cookies turned out! I'll be sending Mark over to your blog to check them out... maybe he'll pick up the hint! ;-) Yummy!!

Mark said...

I think Emily would want me to put white sugar cookie frosting on those snowmen. Kind of like "Eat-n-Park", although she's never been there!

Michelle said...

These are so cute, I can't wait to make them with Emily :)