Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snowmen for Breakfast

I made snowman pancakes this weekend.  They are certainly not the healthiest things to eat for breakfast, but they were cute and tasty!   The eyes and mouth were made with mini chocolate chips and the buttons were m&m's.  I used a little orange frosting for the nose, licorice for the scarf, and pretzel sticks for the arms.  A little powdered sugar made them look even better.




The snowmen did not stick around very long. 
I was inspired to make these when I saw snowman pancakes on the Family Fun website.
If you are looking for a healthier snowman snack, click here to see the banana snowmen we made.

7 comments:

Sherry said...

so stinkin cute! I love the snowmen!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

bet they loved those yummy pancakes! :)

Rebecca said...

This is really cute! And looks really yummy.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

My girls would go nuts for these!! Love the powdered sugar on them!

Susana said...

These turned out adorable! I love the powdered sugar and the licorice scarf.

They are super cute!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Yummy! You have great food ideas :)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Not the healthiest, but sure looks FUN!