Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Key Lime Pie


We couldn't possibly study the state of Florida without making key lime pie!  No way!

I used a recipe from The United States Cookbook by Joan D'Amico and Karen Eich Drummond.  I love this book.  It has a few facts about each state and a recipe for each state too!  If you are studying the states, I definitely recommend that you purchase this book!*

*I paid for my copy of the cookbook and I am not receiving anything for recommending the book!  However, if you do purchase the book through this link, I do receive a minimal amount through the Amazon Associates program.

4 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

yummy key lime pie!!!! :) Our store had key limes and key lime juice real reasonable.

how did the kids like it?

Jenny said...

That sounds like a cool cookbook!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Thanks for the heads up on the book! I am definitely going to get it for our US study next year.

Susana said...

Can you believe I've never made key lime pie?! I do like it though.

I see you've got your Google AdSense going on now:-). Jamie LOVES this feature and reaps the benefits too!!