Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Collage Box Flower

Shannon from Welcome to our Wonderland is now hosting a collage box linky.  Collage is always fun so we decided to try it this week.

R cut pink and purple pipe cleaners and ribbon with flowers on it to add to her collage materials.

She also used pom poms and bug stickers.  I cut a piece of clear contact paper in the shape of a flower and R added all of her materials.  When she finished, I covered it with another piece of contact paper.  She used a hole punch to make a hole to attach the green pipe cleaner stem to the flower.


To find out more about Collage Box, click here to visit Shannon's blog!  While you are there, tell her I said hello!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww I love her flowers! those would look great in her room! :) I love the picture of her cutting the chenille stem, the look of concentration so cute!:)

so glad she liked the collage box!

collage boxes are so much fun even my 9 year old loves to make collages.

Ticia said...

Wow! She really thought that through. I love contact paper creations, and sooner or later I'll remember to buy some when I'm at the store and not at my computer.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This collage looks awesome. Anna loves creating with contact paper because things stay put. R looks so focused in the first picture.

Amy said...

I've never seen anything like that before! Contact paper is pretty cool for crafts. Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

That flower is so cool. Ive never seen an idea like this!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

It's beautiful! I went to an art journaling workshop over the weekend, where we did mostly collage work. R would have loved it!! :-) It was so much fun!

Susana said...

This is a great idea! She made a really cool looking flower with some neat stuff too.

I have yet to figure out what I want to do for our collage box this week.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Her flower is so cute! I love using contact paper--we mostly use it for placemats.

~ Sarah

Sherri said...

Spring at your house is a blast!