Monday, April 12, 2010

Scooter Time and Gingerbread Man



Today R had fun riding her scooter up and down the street. 


When C came home from school, he and R played Gingerbread Man.  Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.

I am really enjoying the Great Outdoor Challenge.  I have to admit that I have never been an outdoorsy person, and I can find excuses to stay in the house.  My kids (and my husband) love to be outside though, and this challenge is getting me out there with them.  We are spending a lot more time outside than we ever have, and I am enjoying it!

7 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

love her scooter she looks so cute!

we love outside too and spend way to much time outside :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is great. I am like you, and I am making a conscious effort to spend more time outside (and away from my computer :))

Jenny said...

I am like you too! I don't like going outside!

Bran said...

We play that very same game, that is so funny!

Susana said...

R looks adorable in her sweater, helmet and girly outfit. I love it.

These are fun pictures.

We have been outside a lot too. The weather has been beautiful, the pollen isn't nearly as bad, and this should be another great week for getting outside for us too!!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT! They look like they had so much fun!
I am so not an outdoorsy person. I wish I were. I'd like to be. LOL
I totally thought you were though. I don't know why.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

I'm so glad you did this challenge, Christy! Looks like the kids are really having a blast!!