Saturday, May 22, 2010

52 Great Reads About Great Places

My sister sent me this great link and I thought that you might be interested in checking it out.  Here is the summary from the site: 

Every year, a list of books representing the literary heritage of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands is distributed by the Library of Congress's Center for the Book during the National Book Festival. Why not read the book suggested for your state or district and then learn, through these books, about the other places that interest you?

Click here for 52 Great Reads about Great Places!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds cool!

Ticia said...

SCORE! Totally heading straight there.

momandkiddo said...

What a great list! Thanks.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing - bookmarking for further reference :)

shang09 said...

I know I'm late, but the link isn't working. :(