Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

C learned about Pablo Picasso in school, and studied his work of art titled, "Posies".  He then drew flowers and used watercolors to paint them.  He traced and cut out his hand prints, and added them to his picture.  This was one of my Mother's Day presents.  I LOVE IT!  Don't you?


R gave me a magnetic frame with a beautiful picture of herself holding flowers.


They also made me beautiful cards:

T, C, and R also went shopping with Daddy and gave me some wonderful presents!

We spent the day at home with family, and it was a fantastic day!  I hope you had a wonderful day too!

8 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

aww that is great!!! so glad you had a wonderful day you deserve it your a wonderful amazing mom!!!!

Miller Moments said...

Those are great! Happy Mother's Day!

Jen said...

I love the presents from the kids! Happy Mother's Day!

Ticia said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day, and I love his project too. Of course, I'm now curious what they got you from shopping.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Wonderful presents and belated Mother's Day wishes to you. Anna was so excited about Mother's Day this year - she got me two cards from school. But the best present was the fact that she let me sleep in and tidied up her room on her own :)

Michelle said...

What wonderful presents!! I love the hands holding the flowers that is so beautiful :0)

Susana said...

Sweet gifts and pictures from C and R. I hope you had a really special day with your family!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

All of these are so wonderful! I especially love C's painting.... very creative! :-) Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!