Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodbye 3 Year Class

R was very excited to go to school today.  Actually, she is very excited to go every day, but today was her last day in the three year class.  She will be one of the big kids in the four year class in September, and that is a big deal to R!

This is a picture I took in September on her first day of preschool.


This morning, I took a few pictures of her to remember her last day of her first year of preschool.


She is wearing my necklace!  It is so funny to me that my four year old is already "stealing" my jewelry!  She would wear my shoes too if they fit her.


The sun was in her eyes, so I didn't get the greatest pictures, but she still looks adorable!

7 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How exciting. Anna visited her next year room yesterday with her preschool class, and she is super-excited. Our last day of school is in mid June, but she will also go to summer camp, so she won't really have a long break there.

Annette W. said...

WOW! That is so strange that she is already moving on...I think she may have been 2 or just 3 when I met her!

Jennifer said...

Oh....sniff! sniff!

My oldest's last day of preschool is on Thursday. It's bittersweet to me -- the end of babyhood and on to being a little girl!

Love that she "borrowed" your necklace! LOL!

Ticia said...

The grin in the last one is cute!
I'm scared for when Princess starts thinking about jewelry.

Jenny said...

So cute that she has your necklace on! Congrats on finishing the 3 year old class!

Julie said...

She's so cute and has really grown up over this year! Funny she's already stealing your jewelry!! I can see M doing that if I let her!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Awwww... what cute photos! Clara stole one of my necklaces too (for a Cinco de Mayo party), and she's not even 2 yet!! R looks so grown up!!