Thursday, July 16, 2009

Replying to Comments

I LOVE comments! What blogger doesn't? It keeps us going; it makes us realize that there are people out there who actually care about what we have to say! Anyway, occasionally people ask questions in the comments section and I try to reply as soon as possible. A while ago, I read this post by Carisa at 1+1+1=1 and realized that commenting and responding is much easier if you set your Blogger profile to show your email address. Why is it easier? When you leave a comment for someone, they can respond right from the comment without having to go to your blog and leave a comment in a post.

If you are not Blogger savvy (I am soooo not) and need directions, go over to the Homeschool Creations blog and read this post. It really is easy to do. If I can do it, you definitely can.

If you are concerned about linking your email address to your Blogger profile, consider setting up a gmail account. I did this and all of my email from that account is filtered into my personal email account. Simple!

Please consider doing this so that you can get quick answers to any questions you may have, and so that we can all communicate a little easier!

6 comments:

Susana said...

You know I love this!! It only takes a second and is so very helpful too! Hope lots read your post here:-)!

Anonymous said...

Anything that makes commenting easier is a good thing. Glad you discovered it.

Andrea said...

It is really helpful! I try to return the comment in my own blog, but I know that's not always the best way. I do e-mail if I can reach the person, or head over to their blog to say hi.

Ticia said...

I'm with you on comments. They really do keep you going.

Jackie said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to find easier ways to respond to comments!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

I think its a great thing the only thing I would say about it is that some people don't like it when u do that. They want u to comment back on their page for more hits or for others to see. I try to comment on peoples pages unless they ask a specific question. But it does take more time. I might not do it as much.