Monday, June 7, 2010

Butterfly Fun

We released our butterflies last week, but with all of the end of the school year bustle, field day, Kindergarten presentation, baseball games, and R's upcoming dance recital, we have not had a chance to make any butterfly related crafts or treats.  Luckily, we made some last year and I can share them with you again!  Here are links to our favorite butterfly craft and a yummy butterfly treat we made last year:

This is one of my favorite crafts we have done, and I plan on doing it again soon.  Click here for directions on how to make your own stained glass butterfly.

If you would like to bake your own butterfly cake, click here for directions.  It's very easy, and your child will be impressed.

If you make either of these, leave me a comment to let me know.  I would love to see pictures too!  You don't have to have a blog to leave comments.  I love comments!

3 comments:

Ticia said...

I think comments are what keep us going on our blogs some days.

I'll have to go back and check out your suncatchers again.

Rebecca said...

Mmm, that cake looks so good!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

We haven't done a crayon melt in a while - I bet my little ones would enjoy making some butterflies.