Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Play - Straws and Connectors


I have written about Straws and Connectors on my blog at least twice before.  If you like open ended toys and building/construction toys, you have to buy these.  They are easy to connect, easy to bend for different types of building, and easy to store.  C and R play with them often. 


Aren't they cool?  Definitely one of my favorite toy purchases of all time!

This is my first time linking to We Play.  What do your children love to play?  Visit Childhood 101 to see what other kids are playing!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I've never seen these before. They look like a good, creative toy.
http://littlewondersdays.blogspot.com/

Ticia said...

Those are so much fun. I'd get them, but I need another thing to step on like I need another hole in the head...... You know how that goes.

Sherry said...

I've seen these b4 and think they are great but wander if Lu is too old for them?

Sherri said...

These are a favorite over here!
love them!

Anonymous said...

I know a certain Dadda who would love to play with those, even if his Princess didn't LOL

jeannine said...

My son loves to build and create!!! I'm going to look for these. Thank you.

They look great for travel.

We also do math investigations and these will be great for these.

jeannine: waddlee-ah-chaa

http://waddleeahchaa.com/

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

I haven't seen those for the longest time and I remember the children I taught loving them.

Thanks for linking up :)