Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  We are currently experiencing a blizzard with winds up to 60 mph and the potential for up to 2 feet of snow.  We did manage to get outside for a little while today, and hopefully once the winds die down, we will get to enjoy more time in the snow.  For now, I thought I would let you know that I updated the left side of my blog with some of my favorite wintry/snowman posts from last year. 

You can find snowman cookies


Banana snowmen


Marshmallow snowmen


and snow dough

Click on the links in this post or click on the photos on the left side of my blog for directions on how to make any of these snacks or the dough. 

There is a real snowman in our yard right now, but I like my camera and was not going to risk taking it out in this weather.  Hopefully, I will get some great snow photos tomorrow.  It's winter in New England!

6 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I hope your power holds! Sounds exciting though :o I've got to take a close look at all those snowmen - we need something fun for this week :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Glad to see you back! My parents reported strong snowfall in New Jersey too while we finally saw some sun today. I hope to get some snow art done in January too.

Jenny said...

We had a beautiful snow on Christmas Eve. It was a very manageable few inches and didn't cause any travel problems!

2 feet sounds a little crazy though!

Ticia said...

that is seriously a lot of wind. Wow.

Anonymous said...

yay I can't wait for all the super cute snowman and penguin crafts that come up now :) The banana snowman looks very tasty!

Sherri said...

WE got dumped on...and so snowman day is coming soon...LOVE ALL of these ideas!