Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dr. Frankenstein's Monster


C, R, and I worked together to make this very cool Halloween craft after dinner one night.


I first saw this cereal box monster on my friend Susana's blog. Thank you Susana! We had a lot of fun making this together.


We used an empty Lipton tea box instead of a cereal box; any box will work as long as it is rectangular. For complete directions to make Dr. Frankenstein's monster, click here. You will also find directions for a cereal box mummy; we plan on making that one next!

7 comments:

Susana said...

I'm so glad you made this! It turned out awesome--LOVE the red eyes too:-)!

Rebecca said...

So cute!!

Adriana said...

So cute! D would love to do this!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

this is so cute! we need to make ours i have the boxes!

Jennifer said...

Adding that one to my list this week. My mom is coming into town and she can make this with Nani! Thanks a bunch!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

The science teacher in me always gets excited to see crafts like this. Reduce, REUSE, Recycle. If Frankie lasts long enough you could even use him as a Valentine box. Just cut a hole in his mouth. Fun, Fun!

Denise said...

Too cute!