Thursday, October 22, 2009

Open-ended art and a few stinky ghosts!

This is R's open-ended art for the week:The theme was black and white. C was not interested in the open-ended portion of our art time.

R and C both decided that black paper with white paint calls for a few ghosts. C, surprisingly, decided to make ghosts. I was surprised only because I did not think he would want his feet painted. I think it was the overwhelming desire to create some cool ghosts!

I love painting their feet for craft projects!
Here is R in her bathing suit; she loves wearing it. It's funny.


She stuck on some googly eyes and drew mouths. I love her ghosts.

C used a lot of googly eyes to make his picture extra spooky. He also drew a vampire bat (if you don't know how much he loves vampire bats, then you have not been reading my blog) in the upper right corner and stuck on a few stickers. His picture is cute and spooky all in one!



To see more open-ended art, visit Mommies Wise Little Bookworms.

9 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

I think those r so cute!!!! we r totally doing them!! I love the eye balls all over!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

Those ghost are adorable I love them!!! We have to make some of these! :)

Susana said...

I love there projects this week. The footprint ghosts are awesome! They did a great job!

Adriana said...

Very cute! I love foot and hand print crafts!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am loving it! I was thinking of ghosts too (without feet painting part), but Anna wasn't in the mood. C did great and his open-ended creativity is obvious in the end result.

Rebecca said...

Cute idea!

Morgan said...

Those are cute! The eyeballs are a nice touch. : )

Jenny said...

Those are so cute! My daughter would love to paint her feet!

Zonnah said...

Those are super cute!