Friday, October 2, 2009

Top Five Friday

I am going to try to post our five favorite things of the week every Friday. Our favorites may be anything from food to books to toys or whatever it is that we loved this week.

So, here goes...

  1. Larabars - I just discovered these fruit and nut bars this week. Oh my are they good! They are unprocessed, raw, non-gmo, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan, kosher, and have no added sugar. So simple and so delicious. I have only tried a few varieties so far but my favorite is coconut cream pie. Yum!
  2. Clek Oobr - R's new booster seat. She is riding in style now, and super safe at the same time.
  3. Leaf walks - We are really enjoying walking around the neighborhood looking for leaves and sometimes crunching the piles of leaves as we walk.
  4. Dinosaur Train - C and R like this new PBS show. Have you seen it yet?
  5. A clean garage - Last weekend, we cleaned out our garage and it looks great. Walking into the house is no longer a challenge or an obstacle course. We live in a raised ranch and we often end up storing things in our garage. It is nice to see it clean and organized. My husband is to thank for this one!
What are you loving this week? If you are interested in playing along, feel free to link to me.

8 comments:

Susana said...

Of course, I love the Larabars too, thanks to you!

Waiting for our leaves to turn:-).

Joe LOVES Dinosaur Train--just found it this week and he is hooked!

I like this idea for your top five each week!!

growing and learning by leaps and bounds said...

oh that is so cool you ought to have this be a mcklinky!!! I'm going to post our 5 and link back to you as my inspiration!

growing and learning by leaps and bounds said...

we love leaf walks!!! i've seen those bars never tried them i might have to now! I so want to get gidget a cool car seat if she ever gets big enough! i might have to see what car seat covers they sell for our brand to girly it up some. I love dinosaur train gidget not so much she does like syd the science kid and we are looking forward to the really cool new disney show! congrats on the clean garage! :)

Morgan said...

A clean garage is a great thing! We just got ours in shape too and it is SO nice to finally be able to park the cars in there!

I'm loving the cool weather. I love the Fall!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I've never heard of Larabars - where did you get them? Anna is so picky, I am exhausted looking for options. And I am so jealous about your clean garage. The top 5 is a great idea, I have to think of what mine are.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

I like this! I'm def going to join in on this sometime! great idea!!!
Going to record Dino Train now I forgot about it. Where do u find those bars?

Cindy said...

Drew loves Dino train too. Hey a blue jay just landed in my tree. we so rarely see them here. So pretty. Sorry, random. Have an awesome day.

Susana said...

Great idea to do a linky for this! Will it be weekly? If so, I will add it next week!!