Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Festival Fun


C and R had a lot of fun at a fall festival this weekend. I was very impressed with all of the activities, and these photos only show a fraction of the events. They noticed the bouncy house and the bouncy slide immediately, of course. I don't remember bouncy houses from my youth, but they are always the main attraction at parties and family events now. Someday, when no one is looking, I'm going to try it myself!


They both enjoyed pretending to drive a fire engine. The fire chief hats were a big hit too!

How cute are these magic wands that they decorated?

The festival theme was The Wizard of Oz and the cast from a youth theater program sang a few songs. R loved every minute of this. She LOVES The Wizard of Oz. She has seen the movie many times and is not the least bit frightened by it. I remember being petrified of the witch; not R. She would watch the movie every day if she could!

This was the highlight of our weekend. What did you do this weekend?

9 comments:

Susana said...

I've never been in a bouncy house either:-).

They had lots of fun activities at their festival!

The pic of R with her wand and C in the fire truck are very sweet and cute.

Ticia said...

How super duper fun! Are you going to take her to see Wizard of Oz in the theaters for the anniversary?

Karen Wilson said...

That's weird because I remember bouncy houses. So fun! I don't think they had those slides though. I would like to go down one of those.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Sweet - it looks like R and C had a lot of fun. I really want to show Wizard of Oz to Anna. We had an argument with my DH - he thinks that it's too scary for her, but I am only concerned that she won't understand the idea. I think I am going to win :)

Suave Clothing l I Am The Future™ said...

hahaha...seems you're having fun and have your hands all at the same time...fun? or not? lol

Cindy said...

This looks so fun. I too would love to go down one of those bouncy slides. Too bad at adult parties people don't have them.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

that was all at one place???! dang! I wanna go!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

that was all at one place???! dang! I wanna go!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

yippe you got to go! looks like a blast! our church always has that bouncy house thing every year at the ice cream social!