Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bat Pumpkin

Here is C's bat pumpkin.  Like I said, he LOVES bats!  This is the bat pumpkin he made this year:

To make this bat pumpkin, he used black acrylic paint, craft foam cut in the shape of bat wings, googly eyes, and candy corn.  I hot glued everything on for him at his direction.

I am always mentioning that C is a creature of habit and loves consistency and routine.  Just in case you doubted me, here is the pumpkin he made last year:


Both C and his pumpkin seem to have grown a bit! 

7 comments:

Joyful Learner said...

Ha ha, too funny! I think his bat pumpkins are great! In fact, why mess with it when it's perfect?! It's interesting too see how kids of crafty moms tend to be crafty also! I need to learn to be more crafty.

Amanda said...

What an adorable bat! I love it!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love it that he did exactly same pumpkin - it also means that he remembered it and enjoyed his craft. I agree - they are both super cute and grew a bit.

Ticia said...

It always amuses me what kids remember from year to year and bring up again and again.

Turned out cute, just like last year.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Great job C!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

There is comfort in consistency :)

Jenny said...

I recognized it from last year. Too funny that he made it the exact same!