Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shout! Go Play!


The weather has been so beautiful for outdoor play.  We have enjoyed corn mazes, hay rides, leaf walks, and good old fashioned outdoor fun.  I also have all three children playing soccer this season, and T is playing football!


All of that outdoor fun has resulted in a lot of dirty laundry, but I recently received some great products free from Shout.  I had never used Shot products before, and I am truly impressed with the stain fighting, especially on T's white football pants!


The Shout Triple-Acting spray and Shout Advanced stain stick have seriously removed the worry of stain fighting.  I was so surprised to see T's football pants come out of the wash without any remnants of the mud and grass stains that I had been battling!  I also LOVE the Shout Color Catcher sheets.  I don't have to worry about T's white football pants turning pink!


I also received a 52 Nature Activities card set. This deck of cards has ideas for games, activities, and art projects that are great for the backyard, a park, or anywhere you find a patch of grass.  They can also be used with one child or a group of children.

Studies show that unstructured play helps kids build fundamental skills like problem solving, coping, and conflict resolution.  Shout has developed a Go Play initiative to help educate parents on the benefits of unstructured play and to inspire families to get outside and play.  There is so much great information to be found there.  Definitely check it out by clicking on the link in this paragraph.

This opportunity was made possible through my membership in the Growing Tree Toys Blog Network.  Growing Tree Toys is a great place to find learning toys and fun playthings for kids.  Are you a blogger interested in joining the Growing Tree Toys Blog Network?  Click here to learn about the program.

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Shout products are awesome for stains =)

Jenny said...

I always use Shout! I like their Color Catchers!

Ticia said...

I agree with Jenny their Color Catchers are awesome!

Wow, T is getting so big! He looks so grown up in that football shot.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I also love Shout stain reducers. Your kids are very athletic!