Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upholstered headboards and more!

We are gearing up for the holiday season in our house, and that means looking at every room to figure out what needs to be cleaned, what needs to be reorganized, and what we may need to buy to complete a room.  In my search for a few household items, I came across some beautiful upholstered headboards.  I have never had an upholstered headboard, but I really like the look.  CSN Stores has them in every color and pattern imaginable.  I am especially fond of the Tufted Leather Headboard in brown.  

When CSN Stores contacted me about reviewing an item, I immediately found so many household items that appealed to me.  They have over 200 stores and I always turn to CSN Stores when I am shopping online.  I am still looking for things I actually need, and I will be posting a review of something I decide to review soon. 

This post was written in anticipation of an upcoming review post from CSN Stores.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you picked!!

Jenny said...

Fun! I have always liked upholstered headboards too, but it's not practical with cats.

We really need to do some cleaning before Christmas!