Saturday, October 9, 2010

Win Your Wish List

Growing Tree Toys is currently holding a Win your Wish List contest! Anyone who creates or edits a wish list at GrowingTreeToys.com from Oct. 1-31, 2010 is eligible to win - up to $1,000 in toys! Visit Growing Tree Toys for details.

I made a wish list and a few of my favorite toys from the list are:

The Guidecraft See and Store Dress Up Center
C and R both play dress up more than anything else and I think this is a very cool way to organize all of the dress up stuff we have thrown into bins.

Doinkit Magnetic Darts
I think T (my 13 year old)  would like playing darts.  I like that they are magnetic.

Magna Tiles 100 Piece Clear Colors Set
I think all three of my children (4, 6, and 13) would have a great time building with these tiles!

Are you making a wish list?

6 comments:

Miller Moments said...

oooh, how fun! I'll have to pop over and check it out.

Amanda said...

I LOVE the dress up center! I just added to my hubby's 'to make' list!

Jenny said...

How fun! I love the dress up center!

Unknown said...

I have always wanted a dress up center. I mean even when I was a child. It just looks like a lot of fun, your own closet of fun clothes. Thank you for sharing. Good Luck!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Yep - I think this would be so neat to win. I want those Magna Tiles badly, but Lars keeps pointing out that Anna has access to them at her best friend's place and barely plays with them. Still I know I would like to play with them myself :)

Ticia said...

Oh man this wish list is getting longer and longer as I look through things.

Of course I keep getting distracted by the smaller $20 sets than the big ticket items.