Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Someday

Someday, I will hang hand towels in the bathroom and they will stay neat and clean for more than a few minutes.

Someday, I will not find globs of toothpaste in the sink.

Someday, there will be no whining in my house.

Someday, there will be no toys strewn about for me to trip over.

Someday, my house will stay clean.

Someday, there will be no fingerprints on the appliances or crayon marks on the walls.

Someday, I will not have mountains of laundry.

Someday, I will sleep through the night with only my husband beside me.

Some days I complain about the messes, but today I am trying to remember that someday I will miss these days.

7 comments:

momandkiddo said...

So, so true!

Annette W. said...

Yep...someday we'll miss our kids so much!

Ticia said...

Someday I will be able to see my floor and it won't take me 2 hours to clean my bathroom. Really 2 hours to clean it!

Jenny said...

So true! Right now my living room has marbles all over the floor and Littlest Pet Shops. Apparently, they are having a dog show? LOL

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I know! I am trying to remind it to my husband every day :)

Amy said...

So true, very well said!!

Cara said...

This is EXACTLY how I'm feeling right now. Thanks for the reminder that this won't last forever, and someday I'll miss this!