Friday, July 16, 2010

Water Balloon Fun


I cut the bottom off two gallon sized milk containers and covered the edges with red duct tape.  To make the containers look a little fancier, I used the tape to make a C and an R on the containers.  C and R used the containers to catch water balloons.  Well, that was the idea.  They did not even come close to catching any water balloons.  I bet this would be better for children a little older.  Speaking of older children, we did invite T to play, but he was not interested.  Boooooooooooo!!!  C and R had fun though, and so did I!


Don't ask me why R is wearing leggings in eighty degree weather.  She insisted the outfit looked good with her Crocs and she wanted to wear it.  It's all about fashion, I guess.

6 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

What a neat idea! I bet hey will come up with another creative use for those. =)

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

It's a fun idea, though!

Sherri said...

Great idea! They look like they had a ball!
I am usually the one wearing long pants in hot weather....you think I would know better by now!?

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I bet they had fun. Maybe catching the balloons will be easier with practice? Too bad that T didn't want to join in.

Ticia said...

I think Princess has almost the same outfit.
We certainly go through enough milk to be able to make this quickly.

Sherry said...

Good idea! I love the leggins :) my little one is all about fashion too .. infact shes wearing black leggins today insisting her outfit is soo cute! And its 95 degrees here!!! Crazy kid!