Sunday, August 15, 2010

Climbing, Sliding, and Swinging

We completed another fun item from our Summer Bucket List - visit a new playground.  We had actually visited a new playground already this summer, but this particular playground is the one I had in mind when I wrote the list, so we didn't check it off until now.  Once I get something in my head, that is just the way it has to be - hmmmm, I sound a lot like C in that respect.  Anyway, this playground is very cool and C and R both loved everything about it.




If you look in that bubble, you will see C looking out.

This is a fantastic playground.  We will definitely go back again soon.  I should have taken pictures at the end of our playground visit, because C and R both had bright red faces from all of the climbing, running, sliding, swinging, and playing they did.

6 comments:

momandkiddo said...

we love visiting new playgrounds! Good thing there are a lot of them around here.

Ticia said...

I want that playground! Really, can I have it? We don't have one like that here.

Jenny said...

That looks like an awesome playground!

Anonymous said...

Boy, that looks like an amazing playground. I think it's so fun to find new ones that are good.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It does look like a great playground! I was just telling my husband yesterday how we should make more of an effort to visit other playgrounds. The only challenge is that we can walk to our local playground, so driving to another one doesn't feel very "green".

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Fantastic!! I've been enjoying all of your Summer bucket list posts! Great fun! :-)