Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tennis

T, C, and R all played tennis this summer.  T has been playing for a few years now, but this is the first year C and R played. They all had a great time and learned a little about the sport.

Here is T warming up before playing one of his matches:


This is a picture of R's back.  I should have walked around the court to get a better picture.  Oh well.  You can also see T on the right side of the photo in the green shirt.


Here is C in the black shorts, preparing to serve (I don't mean to say that he actually knows how to serve, but that is what his instructor told him to do.  He tried!):


They all made great progress this summer.  C and R are just learning and they are both thrilled just to get the ball over the net.

5 comments:

Ticia said...

C's face in that last one is cute!

I need to decide what sports the boys are going to do. Jeff's talking martial arts of some sort.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

That should make for some fun family matches in the future!

Joyful Learner said...

So cute!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

I LOVE playing tennis!!! It is a lot harder than it looks -- even to hit the ball over the net! Looks like they all had a great time this Summer. :-)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How awesome! I think that tennis is an excellent sport to play. I played a lot when I was young, and I hope that Anna can also take some classes next year. She already has a begginner's racket - a present from my parents who also love to play tennis.