Friday, August 6, 2010

Help Hunter Blast Leukemia

 Soon after I started blogging, I met Mandy who blogs at Bona Fide Mama.  Her son, Hunter, is six years old and was recently diagnosed with ALL leukemia.  He will need a bone marrow transplant.  Please visit his Caring Bridge page to read his story.  If you have a blog, please consider grabbing a "Help Hunter Blast Leukemia" button from my sidebar and posting it on your blog.

If you would like to send Hunter a note, please send it to:

Hunter Jones Room 6421 6B
Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital
2200 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37232

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Poor guy :( I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is very sad, especially because his ALL is non-standard. I was touched by this curse in the past and happy to report that the boy who had it at the age of 5 is now a healthy high schooler. I hope it will be the same for Hunter. I am going to add his button to my blog.