Monday, August 24, 2009

My Girl


R got her hair cut at my favorite (and only place I would ever go) salon on Sunday.


The stylist made this beautiful braid in her hair and I just want to show it off because there is no way I could ever duplicate it. I tried to watch her do it, but she used all ten fingers and worked so fast that I just laughed. My fingers do not have that kind of dexterity.

I have to admit that I love the braid much more than R. She wanted it out before we even made it to the car, but I insisted that she wait until Daddy could see it.

9 comments:

Our Little Family said...

What a doll!! I love it! My friend has tried, time after time, to show me how to French braid but a) I can't get it and b) Maddie hates the feeling. Ha!

Looks good!

Goat Gal said...

Wow what a cool braid. Maybe you could look up a you tube tutorial on how to do it :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It looks gorgeous, but R's behavior is exactly like my daughter's. Her ponytails and other hair decorations don't last for more than 10 minutes on a good day.

Rebecca said...

Its so pretty!

Jenny said...

So cute. I remember whenever we'd visit cousins in the country, one of them would always french braid my hair for me. She was really good!

Susana said...

She is so sweet and so pretty, Christy. That is a nice braid. I can't braid either--I've tried and tried to learn over the years on Hanna's hair and I just can't do it either:-).

Great pictures.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

You could totally do that! When she's naughty set her down and as punishment just keep practicing. LOL
I'm so meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaan!

It's very cute! Someday...I will (hope to) have a daughter. :)

Nadia said...

awww her hair looks really cute!

Michelle said...

She is so cute!!