Saturday, August 29, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

I saw this on Valerie's Frugal Family Fun blog and had to try it for myself.

C and R did not have a lot of patience with me on this. I really wanted to add more stars and try to get them together in a few photos but they were not interested. It was fun for me though.




If you are not familiar with Valerie's blog, you should check it out. I have bookmarked so many of her ideas to try that I think I should start a Frugal Family Fun folder. When you visit her blog, be sure to read the comments. Her husband, Mark, comments regularly and he cracks me up.

8 comments:

Susana said...

These are some cute and fun pictures. I'll have to check out her blog too. A husband that comments and reads the posts regularly--that's interesting:-).

Rebecca said...

I also love this idea :)

Denise said...

Sweet! I like the picture of R dumpking the stars out of the bucket!

Mark said...

Emily was very much into the whole stars thing. She also makes her food talk before (and while) she eats it, so that might be the difference.

Mark

Christy Killoran said...

Mark, You must keep your family laughing all the time! You crack me up!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Your photos look so cute! Too bad the kiddos weren't more into it, but it sounds like it was such fun for you! We couldn't stop giggling when we did this, but maybe that's due to our warped sense of humor.... :-) Thanks so much for the link! I really appreciate it!!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

OMG that is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

VERY cute! Thanks for introducing me to a new blog.