Sunday, September 26, 2010

Legend of the Guardians, The Owls of Ga'Hoole

The whole family went to see Legend of the Guardians, The Owls of Ga'Hoole in 3D yesterday.  I loved every minute of the movie.  R slept through most of the movie (she almost always falls asleep in movie theaters), but everyone else thought it was great.  Click here to see the trailer, and then go see the movie. 

You can expect some owl crafts and snacks posted here over the next week or so!  To read about some of our favorite owl books and see the owl craft we made last year around this time, click here.

4 comments:

danita said...

my dd wants to go see this! glad to know it's worthwhile!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Hmmm...I wonder if this will be out on video by Christma? I'll add it to my DVD watch list :)

Jenny said...

You should take them to Burger King for the kids meal, they have these toys!

That's all I know about this movie, LOL!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am glad that everyone liked it. Was it intense? We haven't taken Anna to the movies yet - she finds pretty much every movie we have on DVD "too scary", even Cinderella. Too funny that R falls asleep in the movie theater.