Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do You Zoob?

I have written about our love of Zoob building toys on several occasions, but I couldn't resist showing you how we were Zoob-ing this morning. 


I often find myself inserting the word, "zoob" into 80's pop songs.  Who's Zoobin' Who? (Who's Zoomin' Who? by Aretha Franklin), How will I Zoob if he really loves me? (How will I Know? by Whitney Houston), and You can Zoob if you want to, you can leave the other toys behind, but if you don't Zoob, you don't have to Zoob, but you're no friend of mine (Safety Dance by Men Without Hats)!

How do you Zoob?

*I am not being compensated for this post.  We just really like to Zoob! 
If you purchase Zoob toys through any of my links, however, I may receive a very small amount of money as an Amazon affiliate.
   

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

First love the pictures!! Second These always look like so much fun.. we don't have any though!

Miller Moments said...

We love Zoobs!

Kylie said...

LOL Love the glasses and that you have so much fun with these.

MaryAnne said...

This toy looks fun! We don't (currently) own it - I'll have to keep it in mind for Christmas maybe (and I'll try to remember to buy through your account if we get it!)

Zoob is the nickname of one of my (three) younger brothers - I'll have to see if he knows about this toy. He might, since he's only 18 =)

Ticia said...

Those glasses look super fun.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

We definitely Zoob!

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

You definitely get your money's worth out of those things! I'm going to have to remember them next time a birthday comes rolling around.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Little J received a big set of zoobs for Christmas and all the kids love them.

Amy A @ Child Central Station said...

We LOVE Zoobs too!

Jenny said...

LOL, cool glasses!

Debbie said...

Now I am going to have to look for some of these. I have never heard of these before. Thank you for sharing!

Mary Prather said...

We love our Zoobs, but I never knew that's what they were called until just now! We received some as hand me downs in a big bag and my kids love to play with them.

I always enjoy reading your blog! I'm having a recipe link up today at mine - sharing what we like to have for dinner. You're welcome to join in the fun with your favorite recipe!

~Mary
http://www.homegrownlearners.com

phasejumper said...

You had me at Safety Dance. LOL

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

OK, I am convinced - they have to go on my shopping list either for Anna's birthday or for Christmas!

Sherri said...

I have never heard of zoobs...I am super excited! You are so adorable!

Susana said...

OK, this is hilarious! I LOVE these pictures. I've wondered about these for a while now. So, y'all really love them?