Monday, March 21, 2011

A Girl of Many Faces

My husband and I often talk about the many similarities between R (age 5) and T (age 13).  For years, we have complained that we cannot get nice pictures of T because he is always making a funny face or doing something silly.  Well, yesterday we had a birthday dinner for R at a local restaurant and at the end of the dinner, I tried to get pictures of R with all of the family members who came to celebrate the big day. 
R and Grandpa

R and Uncle Mark
R and Uncle Jimmy
R with Grandma M and Papa
R with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa
R with Auntie Cyn
R with Grandma
R with me
That's my girl.  The girl of many silly faces. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww those all made me smile :-) The one of R with her grandma turned out cute :-)

MaryAnne said...

Now that's a girl who knows how to express herself! I agree the one with Grandma is very sweet.

April said...

How cute! Its as if she purposefully didn't want to make the same face twice :)

Ticia said...

Awesome !!!!! I love her faces. I have some hams too

Sherri said...

That is so funny!!!!
My Luke is her twin...and the same age...I wonder if that has something to do with it!
I have to say...this post will be treasured forever, as you can go back and show her...so fun!!!

Unknown said...

Lol, hilarious! Happy 5th birthday to your beautiful little girl!

Unknown said...

Lol, hilarious! Happy 5th birthday to your beautiful little girl!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Too funny! Silly faces or not, she is beautiful.

Debbie said...

What cute pictures, I love all of her smiles. Happy Birthday!

Susana said...

R has had a birthday extravaganza:-). Oh, you DO NOT look like a "pregnant blog" as you described yourself to me earlier this week!!

Great pictures of family.

Jenny said...

That is so funny! She's so cute.

Lynn said...

This was such a great post. Hilarious! I can never get my son to make normal faces for photos lately either. I get so frustrated at him, and strangely, me yelling, "just smile! normal!!" seems to exacerbate the problem. :)