Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Jello Stickers


C and R really enjoyed making Jello stickers for Valentine's Day, so we decided to revisit this with green lime Jello for St. Patrick's Day.

I printed free printable St. Patrick's Day stickers from StickersandCharts.com.  Then I mixed together 1 TBSP of green lime Jello with 2 TBSP of boiling water.  I poured the Jello mixture into two bowls.


C and R painted the entire back of the pages I printed and left them to dry.  Once the pages were dry, I cut out all of the stickers. 


C and R thoroughly enjoyed licking the Jello stickers and sticking them on paper.  They plan to put the festive papers next to their leprechaun traps tonight!

This is going to be one of those activities that we do over and over and over again! 

8 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Oooh! Thanks for the reminder - I knew I was saving that extra Jell-O powder for something!

Anonymous said...

Fun! We have to try these sometime.

Ticia said...

Ooohhh, that's what I'll do with the leftover pictures from the non-delivered birthday cards.

Jenny said...

We still haven't tried these yet. They look so fun though.

Lynn said...

I have to try this!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I just made ridiculous amount of Lime jello - I wish I remembered your previous idea or read this ppst before that. I hope our neighbors love lime jello :)

Sherri said...

This is so awesome...and adorable!
Have a great day!

MaryAnne said...

Thanks for reminding me to try this!